Gene juarez salon & spa - Brow Lamination. $116. Create the look of fuller and fluffier brows with this semi-permanent treatment. Tame and relax brow hairs to enhance shape and create the appearance of volume by directionally realigning the brow hairs. Includes optional brow wax. Lasts up …

Gene juarez salon & spaGene juarez salon & spa - Brow Lamination. $116. Create the look of fuller and fluffier brows with this semi-permanent treatment. Tame and relax brow hairs to enhance shape and create the appearance of volume by directionally realigning the brow hairs. Includes optional brow wax. Lasts up …

Salon & Spa Reservations - new reservations, appointment changes, general inquiries . [email protected]. If you have a time sensitive inquiry or cancellation please reach out to us by phone 425.373.3700. Guest Relations - compliments, concerns, contact a manager. [email protected]. Please allow us one business day to respond.© 2021 Gene Juarez Salons and Spas, a registered trademark of Highlights Salons, LLC. All Rights Reserved.Gene Juarez Salons & Spas Beauty, Services, Shopping. Locally Owned; Hours. Daily: 9am-7pm. Phone. 206-522-4700. ... most innovative flagship salon and spa. With no detail overlooked, our University Village location offers the comprehensive suite of salon and spa services for which Gene Juarez is known. Extensions. $350+. We offer a variety of extension options, using only 100% Remy hair - the highest quality hair available. Based on your desired look, lifestyle and budget, we have an option to suit your needs. Tape in and sewn in DreamCatchers hair extensions available at most locations. To achieve your desired results, a consultation visit ... 240 reviews and 61 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "This review is strictly regarding my eyebrow wax professional, Feri at the Gene Juarez at RTC. My 10-15 minutes w/her every other month is the best! She is truly the best arch waxer, taking time to pluck away any strays and making sure you are comfortable/relaxed. She doesnt wax all …Our Environmental Commitment. The beauty industry produces 877 pounds of waste every minute. Since 2015, we have partnered with Green Circle Salons to divert 95% or more of our salon waste from landfills. In 2021, we can proudly certify our beauty services as carbon neutral. Read on to understand what that means. Signature Scalp Treatments. $119. A healthy scalp is the root to healthy hair. This 60-minute treatment addresses your scalp needs and includes a consultation with your artist, a relaxing hair brushing experience, conditioning treatment, and a 20-minute scalp massage. Finish with a shampoo with massage, condition and rinse. 240 reviews and 61 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "This review is strictly regarding my eyebrow wax professional, Feri at the Gene Juarez at RTC. My 10-15 minutes w/her every other month is the best! She is truly the best arch waxer, taking time to pluck away any strays and making sure you are comfortable/relaxed. She doesnt wax all … Signature Scalp Treatments. $119. A healthy scalp is the root to healthy hair. This 60-minute treatment addresses your scalp needs and includes a consultation with your artist, a relaxing hair brushing experience, conditioning treatment, and a 20-minute scalp massage. Finish with a shampoo with massage, condition and rinse. The best haircuts, hair color, facials, waxing, eyelash extensions, brow services, manicures and pedicures in the Puyallup area. Expert services in a relaxed, upscale environment. 213 reviews and 69 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I got a pedicure at the new Gene Juarez at U Village this week. The salon is lovely. It's bright, spacious and funky. The support staff was friendly and welcoming offering coffee, tea, iced tea or lemon water on arrival. The waiting area is large and very comfortable. My "nail technician ... Coola Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 - Guava Mango. $28.00. Coola Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 - Tropical Coconut. $28.00. Spa Technologies Anti-Fluid Gel. $36.00. Spa Technologies Sea Mineral Mist. $36.00. Lycon X … 411 reviews and 155 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. The new Gene Juarez Salon and Spa, 915 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, opened Tuesday. Gene Juarez Salon and Spa This story was originally published February 22, 2023, 10:30 AM.Gene Juarez Salon & Spa #10 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Puyallup. Spas. Write a review. Be the first to upload a photo. Upload a photo. Suggest edits to improve what we show. Improve this listing. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more. Top ways to experience nearby attractions. 215 reviews and 69 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I got a pedicure at the new Gene Juarez at U Village this week. The salon is lovely. It's bright, spacious and funky. The support staff was friendly and welcoming offering coffee, tea, iced tea or lemon water on arrival. The waiting area is large and very comfortable. My "nail technician ... Relax and unwind in some of the finest spa days and wellness experiences in Ljubljana. Leave your troubles, stress, and worries behind with a treat for yourself or loved ones. …Gene Juarez Gift Card 750. by Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. Gift Card. $750.00. Add to bag. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve . Ship to home gift cards are available in set denominations. Gift cards may be used to purchase products or services at any Gene Juarez Salon & Spa ...Gene Juarez Salons & Spas | 3,227 followers on LinkedIn. Recognized by Seattle Magazine Readers Choice Survey as the top salon for color in 2020 | For over fifty years, Gene Juarez has shaped the careers of industry-leading professionals in the PNW We believe that modern luxury is personal. Our employees and our guests, alike, seek …224 reviews and 86 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I love Gene Juarez, it's the only place I trust to cut my hair. I'm kind of "challenged" when it comes to hair so I am willing to pay the extra money to get it done right. I would recommend going with a mid-senior stylist. You can ask for a more experienced stylist or a less experienced when you make the …Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, a salon and spa group in the Pacific Northwest, has sold its Gene Juarez Academy to Paul Mitchell Schools North Star Group, a group that has been operating beauty schools since 1999. The transition will allow Gene Juarez to focus on its 11 salon and spa locations while ensuring a continuation of the stellar …Gene Juarez Gift Card 750. by Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. Gift Card. $750.00. Add to bag. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve . Ship to home gift cards are available in set denominations. Gift cards may be used to purchase products or services at any Gene Juarez Salon & Spa ...Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. 2.9 (240 reviews) Claimed. $$$ Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Skin Care. Open 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM. See hours.Download Gene Juarez Salons & Spas and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ‎Our award-winning salons and spas are even more accessible with the Gene Juarez App! Download today to schedule, cancel or change existing appointments, view appointment history or upcoming reservations, and purchase gift cards.Refresh your skin with a splash of sea minerals. Our Sea Mineral Mist multitasks to drive away impurities, nourish congested skin, and smooth skin texture, all while imparting a refreshing herbal scent that doubles as a mild deodorant. Rich in seaweed extracts, hibiscus flower, and vitamin E, this lightweight mist gives a healthy dose of essential fatty acids …At Gene Juarez Salons & Spas we are deeply committed to your beauty and well-being. We guarantee every Gene Juarez experience for your ultimate satisfaction. Open until 9:00 PM (Show more) 274 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "Gene Juarez is the place to go for many services. it's probably one of very FEW higher-end salon/spas in Seattle. i used to be employed here. the experience was worth-while... and they train us CSR (Client Service Reps) to be primped up classy-ladies. more of like a "charm school". i enjoyed that aspect. WA. 3.6 ☆☆☆☆☆ 214 reviews Hair salon. If you're obsessed with your hair, then Gene Juarez Salon & Spa in Seattle is the place for you. The talented team of stylists and colorists at Gene Juarez Salon & Spa are true hair devotees who live and breathe hair care. Whether you need a trim, a new style, or a change in color, the skilled ...We will charge a No Show/Cancellation fee of 50% of the service price when guests fail to cancel an appointment at least 12 hours in advance.. Gene Juarez is a cashless salon.Gene Juarez Salons and Spas Gig Harbor, Gig Harbor, WA. 35 likes · 3 were here. Gene Juarez Salons and Spas Gig Harbor is a luxurious hair salon and spa located in Gig Harbor, WARead what people in Seattle are saying about their experience with Gene Juarez Salon & Spa at 2317 6th Ave - hours, phone number, address and map. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. Beauty Salon, Hair Salons, Day Spas 2317 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 (206) 326-6000 Reviews for Gene Juarez Salon & Spa Add ...Award-Winning Hair Salon, Facials, Waxing and Nails in the Puget Sound Gene Juarez Salons & SpasGene Juarez Salon & Spa - Alderwood. $$$ • Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Skin Care. 9AM - 7PM. 3000 184th St SW #932, Lynnwood, WA 98037. (425) 744-6000.Our Environmental Commitment. The beauty industry produces 877 pounds of waste every minute. Since 2015, we have partnered with Green Circle Salons to divert 95% or more of our salon waste from landfills. In 2021, we can proudly certify our beauty services as carbon neutral. Read on to understand what that means. We will charge a No Show/Cancellation fee of 50% of the service price when guests fail to cancel an appointment at least 12 hours in advance.. Gene Juarez is a cashless salon. 177 reviews and 73 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "My stars above cover a range of 2 stars up to 4 stars, and I'll do my best to briefly cover them below. Four stars go to, oddly enough, ladies named Kat. One is in the downtown Seattle location and that Kat excels at Brazilians and facials. She is sweet and chatty and great at her job, but knows when to …Kerastase Masque Intense Regenerant Hair Mask. $75.00. Kerastase Masque Ultra-Violet Purple Hair Mask. $68.00. Kerastase Masque Cicaextreme Hair Mask. $68.00. Wella Ultimate Repair Treatment. $35.00. Coming Soon. MEMBERSHIPS. contact: [email protected]. Membership may be canceled at any time by emailing [email protected] or calling (425) 373-3715. Please allow 48 hours for processing. Membership benefit charges are non-refundable, but will roll over for up to 30 days after the month charged. No-show for a membership service appointment ... Gene Juarez opened its 11th location Nov. 11 in Uptown Gig Harbor. This is a rendering of what visitors can expect. Jen Moses. Katie Trent is CEO of Gene Juarez Salons and Spas and Gene Juarez ...Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - Southcenter. $$$ • Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Skin Care. 9AM - 7PM. 280 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA 98188. (206) 431-8888.84 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I just had my hair hi-lited yesterday and love it!! The girl, Chloe who did it - was amazing!! I was so happy with the way it turned out! The entire staff was so friendly - and you can tell they are 100% committed to Customer Service!! I would highly recommend them! Their prices are very reasonable for the services they offer!Best Hair Salons in Redmond, WA 98052 - Asante Salon, Attractions Salon, Mirage Hair Design, Haley K Hair, Farouche Salon, Chromatique Salon, Bowie Salon and Spa, Farzy Cuts, Gene Juarez Salon & Spa, La VEDA NYC hair design.Gene Juarez Gift Card 100. by Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. Gift Card. $100.00. Add to bag. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve. Ship to home gift cards are available in set denominations. Gift cards may be used to purchase products or services at any Gene Juarez Salon & Spa ...TRI Aerogel Hair Finishing Spray. by TRI. 10.5oz. $24.76. Add to bag. AEROGEL hairspray combines the flexibility of a gel and the control of a spray for a firm hold with a supple feel. Our exclusive blend of gel and micro-resins controls any finished style while leaving the hair touchable enough to brush through, without sacrificing style memory.Our Environmental Commitment. The beauty industry produces 877 pounds of waste every minute. Since 2015, we have partnered with Green Circle Salons to divert 95% or more of our salon waste from landfills. In 2021, we can proudly certify our beauty services as carbon neutral. Read on to understand what that means.Award-Winning Hair Salon, Facials, Waxing and Nails in the Puget Sound Gene Juarez Salons & Spas85 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I just had my hair hi-lited yesterday and love it!! The girl, Chloe who did it - was amazing!! I was so happy with the way it turned out! The entire staff was so friendly - and you can tell they are 100% committed to Customer Service!! I would highly recommend them! Their prices are very reasonable for the … Extensions. $350+. We offer a variety of extension options, using only 100% Remy hair - the highest quality hair available. Based on your desired look, lifestyle and budget, we have an option to suit your needs. Tape in and sewn in DreamCatchers hair extensions available at most locations. To achieve your desired results, a consultation visit ... Gene Juarez Salons & Spas has partnered with Wigs for Kids, a hair donation charity supplying wigs to children suffering from hair loss due to cancer at zero cost to the family. Our designers are trained in how to properly cut hair so that it qualifies for a donation. Our haircut prices vary by artist so choose what works for you and get ready ...Award-Winning Hair Salon and Spa in Greater Seattle Gene Juarez Salons & Spas. Location – Redmond – Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. A full salon and spa awaits you in this bright and welcoming space close to Marymoor Park. Visit Us. 7330 164th Ave NE Suite E155 Redmond, WA 98052. Scalp Treatment. $12. Custom Blend Deep Conditioner. $12. *Depending on the existing level (color), thickness or density, and length of the guest’s hair, additional color may incur an additional charge. Perm, or relaxer applications may be necessary for services. All services are performed by Future Professionals under the supervision of an ... 411 reviews and 155 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. By the time I was done with my manicure, I felt right at home and could have relaxed in my fuzzy robe all day long.Bellevue. , WA. 3.3 ☆☆☆☆☆ 411 reviews Hair salon. If you're obsessed with your hair, then Gene Juarez Salon & Spa in Bellevue is the place for you. The talented team of stylists and colorists at Gene Juarez Salon & Spa are true hair devotees who live and breathe hair care. Whether you need a trim, a new style, or a change in color ...Gene Juarez Gift Card 500. by Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. 5 reviews. Gift Card. $500.00. Add to bag. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve . Ship to home gift … 274 reviews and 106 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "Gene Juarez is the place to go for many services. it's probably one of very FEW higher-end salon/spas in Seattle. i used to be employed here. the experience was worth-while... and they train us CSR (Client Service Reps) to be primped up classy-ladies. more of like a "charm school". i enjoyed that aspect. Kerastase Ciment Thermique Blow Dry Primer. $46.00. Coming Soon. Kerastase Fondant Densite Conditioner. $48.00. Coming Soon. Kerastase Fresh Affair Dry Shampoo. $39.00. 1 2 3 … 5.411 reviews and 155 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. By the time I was done with my manicure, I felt right at home and could have relaxed in my fuzzy robe all day long.Gene Juarez Salon and Spa. #6 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Lynnwood. I have been going to Gene Juarez for over 30 years. The standard of excellence establish over this time has been dismantled and replaced with unreliability. I scheduled a hair appointment week in advance only to have it cancelled the day of the appointment. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. takes strict hygiene measures to ensure the safety of both its clients and team, including thorough sanitization of tools and equipment between use and adherence to all local COVID-19 guidelines. Additional safety measures, such as providing hand sanitizer for use upon arrival, have also been implemented. Cut & Style Color Barbering New Talent Re-texturizing & Treatments Hair extensions Book Appointment. Look sharp and feel great knowing your style will be expertly attended to. We'll work with you to create a haircut that complements your personal style and works for your hair type. Available at The Barbershop at Gene Juarez (Bellevue,) as well ... Specialties: From cuts to colors and nails to skincare, we will enhance your beauty and well-being. We guarantee every service to exceed your expectations. Voted "Best Salon, Lash Extensions & Place to Buy Beauty Products" by 425 Magazine readers, "Best Hair Salon in Seattle" by Allure magazine, "Seattle's Best Hair Salon" by Seattle Magazine readers, "Best Day Spa, Hair Color and Hair Salon ... Specialties: From cuts to colors and nails to skincare, we will enhance your beauty and well-being. We guarantee every service to exceed your expectations. Voted "Best Salon, Lash Extensions & Place to Buy Beauty Products" by 425 Magazine readers, "Best Hair Salon in Seattle" by Allure magazine, "Seattle's Best Hair Salon" by Seattle Magazine readers, …Kolour by Design. ☆☆☆☆☆. ( 34) Hair salon. 8612 112th St E, Puyallup, WA 98373. (253) 770-0907. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa is one of Puyallup’s most popular Hair salon, offering highly personalized services such as Hair salon, Spa, etc at affordable prices.Gene Juarez Salons & Spas | 3,227 followers on LinkedIn. Recognized by Seattle Magazine Readers Choice Survey as the top salon for color in 2020 | For over fifty years, Gene Juarez has shaped the careers of industry-leading professionals in the PNW We believe that modern luxury is personal. Our employees and our guests, alike, seek … Specialties: From cuts to colors and nails to skincare, we will enhance your beauty and well-being. We guarantee every service to exceed your expectations. Voted "Best Salon, Lash Extensions & Place to Buy Beauty Products" by 425 Magazine readers, "Best Hair Salon in Seattle" by Allure magazine, "Seattle's Best Hair Salon" by Seattle Magazine readers, "Best Day Spa, Hair Color and Hair Salon ... Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. 700 110th Ave NE Ste 290 Bellevue, WA 98004-5153. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. 280 Southcenter Mall Tukwila, WA 98188-2807. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa.Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - University Village. $$$ • Hair Salons, Skin Care, Nail Salons. 8AM - 7PM. 2684 NE 49th St, Seattle, WA 98105. (206) 522-4700. 214 reviews and 69 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I got a pedicure at the new Gene Juarez at U Village this week. The salon is lovely. It's bright, spacious and funky. The support staff was friendly and welcoming offering coffee, tea, iced tea or lemon water on arrival. The waiting area is large and very comfortable. My "nail technician ... Gene Juarez opened its 11th location Nov. 11 in Uptown Gig Harbor. This is a rendering of what visitors can expect. Jen Moses. Katie Trent is CEO of Gene Juarez Salons and Spas and Gene Juarez ...Best Hair Salons in Redmond, WA 98052 - Asante Salon, Attractions Salon, Mirage Hair Design, Haley K Hair, Farouche Salon, Chromatique Salon, Bowie Salon and Spa, Farzy Cuts, Gene Juarez Salon & Spa, La VEDA NYC hair design. Long Wear Classic Pedicure. $80. Includes clipping, filing, exfoliating scrub, softening mask, cuticle/callus care, foot massage. Nails are polished with the Dazzle Dry system for a long lasting, 5 minute quick-drying and non-toxic lacquer... all without the use of UV light. (60 minutes) 240 reviews and 61 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "This review is strictly regarding my eyebrow wax professional, Feri at the Gene Juarez at RTC. My 10-15 minutes w/her every other month is the best! She is truly the best arch waxer, taking time to pluck away any strays and making sure you are comfortable/relaxed. She doesnt wax all your hairs …Spa and wellness offer in Ljubljana. Ljubljana offers some excellent opportunities for a healthy pampering of the body and soul. Our city is also quite close to most of the …84 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I just had my hair hi-lited yesterday and love it!! The girl, Chloe who did it - was amazing!! I was so happy with the way it turned out! The entire staff was so friendly - and you can tell they are 100% committed to Customer Service!! I would highly recommend them! Their prices are very reasonable for the services they offer!Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. 2.9 (240 reviews) Claimed. $$$ Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Skin Care. Open 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM. See hours.Kerastase Ciment Thermique Blow Dry Primer. $46.00. Coming Soon. Kerastase Fondant Densite Conditioner. $48.00. Coming Soon. Kerastase Fresh Affair Dry Shampoo. $39.00. 1 2 3 … 5.Salon & Spa Reservations - new reservations, appointment changes, general inquiries . [email protected]. If you have a time sensitive inquiry or cancellation please reach out to us by phone 425.373.3700. Guest Relations - compliments, concerns, contact a manager. [email protected]. Please allow us one business day to respond. 240 reviews and 61 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "This review is strictly regarding my eyebrow wax professional, Feri at the Gene Juarez at RTC. My 10-15 minutes w/her every other month is the best! She is truly the best arch waxer, taking time to pluck away any strays and making sure you are comfortable/relaxed. Specialties: From cuts to colors and nails to skincare, we will enhance your beauty and well-being. We guarantee every service to exceed your expectations. Voted "Best Salon, Lash Extensions & Place to Buy Beauty Products" by 425 Magazine readers, "Best Hair Salon in Seattle" by Allure magazine, "Seattle's Best Hair Salon" by Seattle Magazine readers, "Best Day Spa, Hair Color and Hair Salon ... 407 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. By the time I was done with my manicure, I felt right at home and could have relaxed in my fuzzy robe all day long.Papiamento restaurant, Craigos, Quality marine wholesale, Fr8auctions, Gator harley, Boston fish supreme, Ridgetop animal hospital, Lawson's landing california, Lake rabun hotel restaurant, Frank e smith funeral home, Wellen park, The creamery beaver, Sbarro's, Joint base lewis mccord

Gene Juarez Gift Card 100. by Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. Gift Card. $100.00. Add to bag. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve. Ship to home gift cards are available in set denominations. Gift cards may be used to purchase products or services at any Gene Juarez Salon & Spa .... Calvary hill funeral home

Gene juarez salon & spatemeku theater

Read what people in Seattle are saying about their experience with Gene Juarez Salon & Spa at 2317 6th Ave - hours, phone number, address and map. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. Beauty Salon, Hair Salons, Day Spas 2317 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 (206) 326-6000 Reviews for Gene Juarez Salon & Spa Add ...484 customer reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - Alderwood. One of the best Hair Salons businesses at 3000 184th Street SW, Suite 932, Lynnwood, WA 98037 United States. Find reviews, ratings, directions, business hours, and book appointments online.85 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I just had my hair hi-lited yesterday and love it!! The girl, Chloe who did it - was amazing!! I was so happy with the way it turned out! The entire staff was so friendly - and you can tell they are 100% committed to Customer Service!! I would highly recommend them! Their prices are very reasonable for the …Download Gene Juarez Salons & Spas and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ‎Our award-winning salons and spas are even more accessible with the Gene Juarez App! Download today to schedule, cancel or change existing appointments, view appointment history or upcoming reservations, and purchase gift cards.Gene Juarez Salons & Spas commits to high quality, training and client service. Their salons and spas are the ultimate retreat where aromatic essences, soothing sounds of trickling water, and luxurious surrounding envelop your senses creating a multi-dimensional experience to escape, replenish, and feel beautiful.Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. $150.00. Stay in the know! Join our mailing list for insider news, promotions, and exclusive service offerings. We'll send you emails about once a week. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve. Ship to home gift cards are available in set denominations. 411 reviews and 155 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. A new Gene Juarez Salons & Spa in the Uptown Gig Harbor shopping complex will open Saturday, Nov. 11, the company announced Monday. It will be the salon’s 11th location in Washington state. Previously, the closest Gene Juarez locations were in Tacoma and Silverdale. The 2,300-square-foot Gig Harbor salon is taking reservations.274 reviews and 106 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "Gene Juarez is the place to go for many services. it's probably one of very FEW higher-end salon/spas in Seattle. i used to be employed here. the experience was worth-while... and they train us CSR (Client Service Reps) to be primped up classy-ladies. more of like a "charm school". i enjoyed that aspect. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. takes strict hygiene measures to ensure the safety of both its clients and team, including thorough sanitization of tools and equipment between use and adherence to all local COVID-19 guidelines. Additional safety measures, such as providing hand sanitizer for use upon arrival, have also been implemented. We will charge a No Show/Cancellation fee of 50% of the service price when guests fail to cancel an appointment at least 12 hours in advance.. Gene Juarez is a cashless salon.274 reviews and 106 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "Gene Juarez is the place to go for many services. it's probably one of very FEW higher-end salon/spas in Seattle. i used to be employed here. the experience was worth-while... and they train us CSR (Client Service Reps) to be primped up classy-ladies. more of like a "charm school". i enjoyed that aspect. 240 reviews and 61 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "This review is strictly regarding my eyebrow wax professional, Feri at the Gene Juarez at RTC. My 10-15 minutes w/her every other month is the best! She is truly the best arch waxer, taking time to pluck away any strays and making sure you are comfortable/relaxed. GENE JUAREZ SALON & SPA - 69 Photos & 214 Reviews - 2684 NE 49th Street, Seattle, Washington - Hair Salons - Phone Number - Services - …Award-Winning Hair Salon and Spa in Greater Seattle Gene Juarez Salons & Spas. Location – Redmond – Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. A full salon and spa awaits you in this bright and welcoming space close to Marymoor Park. Visit Us. 7330 164th Ave NE Suite E155 Redmond, WA 98052. Visit Us. 7330 164th Ave NE. Suite E155. Redmond, WA 98052. Get Directions. Call or Text 425.882.9000. Located in the Redmond Town Center, off Bear Creek Parkway and 164th. We are directly across from Archer Hotel. Easy to remove filter. 14ft cord. The SB2 Dryer Create desired styles quickly and efficiently with this hair dryer. A hair dryer designed with a powerful air flow of 2000 watts and a lightweight, brush-less motor to give you high-performance and salon results. Has 6 customizable air speeds and heat settings and features an on/off cool shot switch.Download Gene Juarez Salons & Spas and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ‎Our award-winning salons and spas are even more accessible with the Gene Juarez App! Download today to schedule, cancel or change existing appointments, view appointment history or upcoming reservations, and purchase gift cards.Spa Membership. Nail, Facial and Wax Packages. Gift Cards. eGift Card. Physical Gift Card with Sleeve. Gene Juarez is proud to offer an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits program to support the needs of our employees and their families. Below is additional information regarding the benefits and perks available to eligible employees.410 reviews and 155 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. By the time I was done with my manicure, I felt right at home and could have relaxed in my fuzzy robe all day long. Get Directions. Call or Text 253.472.9999. Join us in our new location! Gene Juarez Salon and Spa. #6 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Lynnwood. I have been going to Gene Juarez for over 30 years. The standard of excellence establish over this time has been dismantled and replaced with unreliability. I scheduled a hair appointment week in advance only to have it cancelled the day of the appointment.375 customer reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - Tacoma. One of the best Hair Salons businesses at 915 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98409 United States. Find reviews, ratings, directions, business hours, and book appointments online.Stylists were back at work in June 2020 at Gene Juarez Salon & Spa at the Tacoma Mall, after the COVID-19 pandemic led to the mall’s shutdown for a time. The salon is moving to a downtown site ...If you're obsessed with your hair, then . Gene Juarez Salon & Spa in Tacoma is the place for you.. The talented team of stylists and colorists at Gene Juarez Salon & Spa are true hair devotees who live and breathe hair care. Whether you need a trim, a new style, or a change in color, the skilled professionals at Gene Juarez Salon & Spa can help you …214 reviews and 69 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I got a pedicure at the new Gene Juarez at U Village this week. The salon is lovely. It's bright, spacious and funky. The support staff was friendly and welcoming offering coffee, tea, iced tea or lemon water on arrival. The waiting area is large and very comfortable. My "nail technician," Olga, …Spletna stran v prenovi. SPA V MESTU je osebni wellness center v središču Ljubljane. V intimnem kotičku nudimo masaže, nego kože, savnanje, pedikuro, …TRI Aerogel Hair Finishing Spray. by TRI. 10.5oz. $24.76. Add to bag. AEROGEL hairspray combines the flexibility of a gel and the control of a spray for a firm hold with a supple feel. Our exclusive blend of gel and micro-resins controls any finished style while leaving the hair touchable enough to brush through, without sacrificing style memory.1971. Company size. 501 to 1,000. Industry. Consumer Goods and Services. Headquarters. Bellevue, WA 98006. Gene Juarez Salons & Spas website. We believe that the excitement of our industry starts with creative individuals like you, and we invite talented professionals to join the Gene Juarez team, hiring for all 10 of our beautiful PNW locations.Jul 10, 2006 · After 35 years, the man behind Gene Juarez Salons & Spas Inc., one of the Seattle area's most-recognized salon chains, is selling his namesake. Gene Juarez sold his business to Seattle-based ... Extensions. $350+. We offer a variety of extension options, using only 100% Remy hair - the highest quality hair available. Based on your desired look, lifestyle and budget, we have an option to suit your needs. Tape in and sewn in DreamCatchers hair extensions available at most locations. To achieve your desired results, a consultation visit ... by Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. 3 reviews. Gift Card. $1,000.00. Add to bag. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve . Ship to home gift cards are available in set denominations. Gift cards may be used to purchase products or services at any Gene Juarez Salon & Spa location.Brow Lamination. $116. Create the look of fuller and fluffier brows with this semi-permanent treatment. Tame and relax brow hairs to enhance shape and create the appearance of volume by directionally realigning the brow hairs. Includes optional brow wax. Lasts up …Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - South Hill. Search for other Day Spas on The Real Yellow Pages®.Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - Southcenter. $$$ • Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Skin Care. 9AM - 7PM. 280 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA 98188. (206) 431-8888. Get Directions. Call or Text 253.472.9999. Join us in our new location! Gene Juarez Salons and Spas Gig Harbor, Gig Harbor, WA. 35 likes · 3 were here. Gene Juarez Salons and Spas Gig Harbor is a luxurious hair salon and spa located in Gig Harbor, WAGene Juarez Salon & Spa has a 4.4 rating. I have been switching between hair salons for the past year or so trying to find one that meets my hair expectations. This was my first time at Gene Juarez and my overall experience was pleasant. The people there are very friendly and nice. They were also accommodating...274 reviews and 106 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "Gene Juarez is the place to go for many services. it's probably one of very FEW higher-end salon/spas in Seattle. i used to be employed here. the experience was worth-while... and they train us CSR (Client Service Reps) to be primped up classy-ladies. more of like a "charm school". i enjoyed that aspect.375 customer reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - Tacoma. One of the best Hair Salons businesses at 915 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98409 United States. Find reviews, ratings, directions, business hours, and book appointments online.1411 Railroad Ave. Bellingham, WA 98225. Get Directions. Call or Text 360.308.4000. Now open! *Western Washington University and Whatcom Community College students save 15% on any service on Wednesdays. Must present valid school ID to receive the discount. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. takes strict hygiene measures to ensure the safety of both its clients and team, including thorough sanitization of tools and equipment between use and adherence to all local COVID-19 guidelines. Additional safety measures, such as providing hand sanitizer for use upon arrival, have also been implemented. Sep 30, 2020 · When he sold his company in 2006, there were eight Gene Juarez Salons and Spas with revenues around $75 million. Juarez is still actively involved with the company as a consultant. For more than 49 years, Gene Juarez Salons & Spas have provided beauty and wellness services to the local community, a legacy his father is sure to be proud of. The newest Gene Juarez Salon and Spa location in Bellevue, Washington, captured the 2018 Salon of the Year title. Transom Capital Group (Transom), a leading operations-focused middle market private equity firm, today announced it has acquired Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, an iconic Seattle fashion and beauty brand, from …Download Gene Juarez Salons & Spas and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ‎Our award-winning salons and spas are even more accessible with the Gene Juarez App! Download today to schedule, cancel or change existing appointments, view appointment history or upcoming reservations, and purchase gift cards.Oribe Conditioner for Beautiful Color Travel Size. $17.00. Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color Travel Size. $16.00. Oribe Shampoo for Brilliance & Shine. $49.00. Oribe Conditioner for Magnificent Volume. $52.00. Oribe Signature Conditioner Travel Size.Christophe, our VP of Artistry and senior designer at our Downtown Seattle location was featured as a "head honcho" in the new Seattle Metropolitan Magazine!Congratulations, Christophe! 240 reviews and 61 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "This review is strictly regarding my eyebrow wax professional, Feri at the Gene Juarez at RTC. My 10-15 minutes w/her every other month is the best! She is truly the best arch waxer, taking time to pluck away any strays and making sure you are comfortable/relaxed. 219 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I love Gene Juarez, it's the only place I trust to cut my hair. I'm kind of "challenged" when it comes to hair so I am willing to pay the extra money to get it done right. I would recommend going with a mid-senior stylist. You can ask for a more experienced stylist or a less experienced when you make the appointment.The newest Gene Juarez Salon and Spa location in Bellevue, Washington, captured the 2018 Salon of the Year title. Transom Capital Group (Transom), a leading operations-focused middle market private equity firm, today announced it has acquired Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, an iconic Seattle fashion and beauty brand, from …Kerastase Ciment Thermique Blow Dry Primer. $46.00. Coming Soon. Kerastase Fondant Densite Conditioner. $48.00. Coming Soon. Kerastase Fresh Affair Dry Shampoo. $39.00. 1 2 3 … 5.220 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I love Gene Juarez, it's the only place I trust to cut my hair. I'm kind of "challenged" when it comes to hair so I am willing to pay the extra money to get it done right. I would recommend going with a mid-senior stylist. You can ask for a more experienced stylist or a less experienced when you make the appointment.Our Environmental Commitment. The beauty industry produces 877 pounds of waste every minute. Since 2015, we have partnered with Green Circle Salons to divert 95% or more of our salon waste from landfills. In 2021, we can proudly certify our beauty services as carbon neutral. Read on to understand what that means.403 reviews of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. By the time I was done with my manicure, I felt right at home and could have relaxed in my fuzzy robe all day long.Reviews on Gene Juarez Salon & Spa in Everett, WA - search by hours, location, and more attributes.Gene Juarez Salon & Spa is a trusted place to get your hair done right, with mid-senior stylists who are perfectionists and friendly. Read 222 reviews and see 86 photos of their nail, hair and skin care services on Yelp. Salon & Spa Reservations - new reservations, appointment changes, general inquiries . [email protected]. If you have a time sensitive inquiry or cancellation please reach out to us by phone 425.373.3700. Guest Relations - compliments, concerns, contact a manager. [email protected]. Please allow us one business day to respond. 224 reviews and 86 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I love Gene Juarez, it's the only place I trust to cut my hair. I'm kind of "challenged" when it comes to hair so I am willing to pay the extra money to get it done right. I would recommend going with a mid-senior stylist. You can ask for a more experienced stylist or a less experienced when you make the …Award-Winning Hair Salon, Facials, Waxing and Nails in the Puget Sound Gene Juarez Salons & SpasGene Juarez Salon & Spa - University Village $$$ • Hair Salons, Skin Care, Nail Salons 2684 NE 49th St, Seattle, WA 98105 (206) 522-4700. Reviews for Gene Juarez Salon & Spa - University Village Write a review. Oct 2023. …Stylists were back at work in June 2020 at Gene Juarez Salon & Spa at the Tacoma Mall, after the COVID-19 pandemic led to the mall’s shutdown for a time. The salon is moving to a downtown site ...by Spa Technologies. 6oz. $36.00. Add to bag. An analgesic and cooling gel that reduces pain, swelling and fluid retention. May be used on sore muscles and aching feet for temporary relief. Relieves symptoms of water retention and PMS. An analgesic and cooling gel that reduces pain, swelling and fluid retention.Nail Salons. $$$. “I go to Gene Juarez due to their consistency in staff so I am ok with being put with another stylist...” more. 4. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa. 3.9 (87 reviews) Hair Salons. Skin Care. Nail Salons.by Gene Juarez Salons and Spas. 3 reviews. Gift Card. $1,000.00. Add to bag. Give the gift of Gene Juarez. This gift card will be shipped to your home and includes a gift card sleeve . Ship to home gift cards are available in set denominations. Gift cards may be used to purchase products or services at any Gene Juarez Salon & Spa location.410 reviews and 155 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "I was a little hesitant at first. The parade of beautiful people behind the desk, the classy decor, the comfy chairs near the fireplace all were a bit awe inspiring in the beginning. By the time I was done with my manicure, I felt right at home and could have relaxed in my fuzzy robe all day long. 700 110th Avenue NE. Suite 290. Bellevue, WA 98004. Get Directions. Call or Text 425.455.5511. Traffic Advisory: Light-rail construction in the area. Located within T he Shops at The Bravern, parking is recommended in the garage near the Ruby or Sapphire Elevators (select floor 3) Located right next to Compass. Gene Juarez Salon & Spa At Gene Juarez, every client provides us the opportunity to share our craft, our professionalism and our passion as we help them celebrate beauty and wellness. We will create a lifetime of loyalty by setting exceedingly high standards and demonstrating excellence in everything we do personally and professionally.2222 South 314th Street. Federal Way, WA 98003. [email protected]. 253-681-6701. Looking to start your cosmetology education? Paul Mitchell The School Federal Way (formerly Gene Juarez Academy), one of the leading beauty schools, is … Specialties: From cuts to colors and nails to skincare, we will enhance your beauty and well-being. We guarantee every service to exceed your expectations. Voted "Best Salon, Lash Extensions & Place to Buy Beauty Products" by 425 Magazine readers, "Best Hair Salon in Seattle" by Allure magazine, "Seattle's Best Hair Salon" by Seattle Magazine readers, "Best Day Spa, Hair Color and Hair Salon ... We will charge a No Show/Cancellation fee of 50% of the service price when guests fail to cancel an appointment at least 12 hours in advance. Gene Juarez is a cashless salon.177 reviews and 73 photos of Gene Juarez Salon & Spa "My stars above cover a range of 2 stars up to 4 stars, and I'll do my best to briefly cover them below. Four stars go to, oddly enough, ladies named Kat. One is in the downtown Seattle location and that Kat excels at Brazilians and facials. She is sweet and chatty and great at her job, but knows when to …Gene Juarez Salon & Spa At Gene Juarez, every client provides us the opportunity to share our craft, our professionalism and our passion as we help them celebrate beauty and wellness. We will create a lifetime of loyalty by setting exceedingly high standards and demonstrating excellence in everything we do personally and professionally.. Tfcu tinker, Canadian media guild, Unclaimed baggage center, Lorien hotel and spa, Tito's tacos, Zara koda, Kearney animal shelter, Tractor supply baytown, Duff mckagan.